Friday 11 October 2013

PPP3 : PPP presentation (start of year)

PPP :


This is my presentation to start of the year. It goes through how I spent my summer, which was mainly getting things out of my system that I won't get the chance to do this year / didn't get the chance to do last year. This included knitting some terrible socks, playing with paper mache to make a piggy bank, painting a bottle to make a vase,  used old design sheets / scrap paper to make sketch books for the year and did some illustrations. Among this I also sorted out my design presence setting up a behance, Linkdin, cargo collective and etsy account. The presentation also includes  my statement of intent for the year and all my briefs outlined and briefly summarised. This presentation was a great way to warm up to the year and outline what is to come. I now feel more confident pursuing briefs and preparing for the year ahead.

Plan:

finalise briefs
write up briefs
time table briefs
begin briefs

No comments:

Post a Comment