Wednesday 11 December 2013

PPP3 : Who am I - research

Description:

What do I do? That is one of the things  I struggle with when people ask. I loose all words from my head and usually blurt out something about posters..and t-shirt (?!?) I find it hard to describe what graphic design is and entails to people as to me graphic design is pretty much associated with everything, but i can't say that without sounding a dash pretentious so I have decided to do some research into how studios describe them selves in their about section :








From looking at different ways that studios label themselves it is clear to see that there is not just one way to describe what graphic design is and what you do. What I like about Graphic design is that although I struggle to name what i done concisely, I can show people and I think once they see what I do and how I do it they will understand which is where the beauty of a website comes in handy so if the aunty of a friend of a friend ever asks me again I will be able to show rather than tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment