Tuesday 5 November 2013

PPP3 : Pitch

Pitch


This pitch was useful to create a proper timeline that I can follow and know. It is a very good way of organising the year at this early stage. I think it will be beinifcial to write this timeline up so I will do this in another post. So far this year I feel like I am on track, although some briefs are taking a lot longer then I originally set aside like 'Looking for trouble' which I stated I wanted to be a two week brief, but it is developing into a much larger brief / it is a bigger brief then i imagined, so a few of my timings may be effected. In the pitch it was mentioned that five briefs must be completed by christmas time which was not part of my original plan as I wanted to concentrate on my COP3 dissertation as i know i am going to really struggle with it, but I will rejig some briefs so that I can complete the five briefs as I do agree that having five briefs done by christmas will be beneficial.

plan:

The plan so far is to

- write up a time table
- rejig my briefs to figure out 5 I can complete before chirstmas
- Prepare for the christmas hand in board etc

No comments:

Post a Comment