Friday 8 November 2013

PPP3 : Time table

Plan:

Below is the original plan that I wrote up  in the weeks before the pitch. It is very basic and I needed to make it more thorough before the pitch so that I have a clear plan.


Sunday Best = 6th dec - 31st Jan

Lotions and Potions = 20th Jan - 10th Feb

Face in't Mud = 22nd Nov - 5th Dec 

Adopts A Band =  Ongoing 

Dog Theft = 20th Mar - 31st Mar

Chalk LCA = 2nd dec - 16th dec 

T.R.M = 11th Nov - 21st Nov 

Tamarillo = Ongoing 

Looking For trouble = 28th Oct -13th Nov 

Celebrity Worship = 3rd Feb - 5th May

D&ad  = 18th Feb - 19th Mar





Now that I have done the pitch and have a clearer understanding of the logistics of time before now and christmas and we have been set the five briefs to hand in before christmas I think I am going to have a reshuffle and push some briefs back, like Face in't Mud as I think this brief will take longer and I don't want to rush it so I will replace this one with a short one day brief that lizzi has set the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment