Wednesday 19 February 2014

PPP3 : Studios of interest

Studios of interest:

Below are a list of studios that I really admire and look up to. I find their work very exciting and inspiring. They are all very different from one and other take for example I like birds who's work is very conceptual and the outcomes are very unique compared to Biekle + Yung who's work is beautifully considered and end pieces are all very striking. I have reached out and contacted a few of these studio like hort, I like birds, high tide and P-a-r and had a response from i like birds which was great. I have also heard from Hort with a friendly email wishing me luck but stating they didn't have time to email back, and i have had a response from p-a-r saying they have no job vacancies.. which is a little off topic as i wasn't enquiring about that but hey ho!

I Like birds

biekle + yung

high tide

folch

p-a-r

carl Kliener

Hort

No comments:

Post a Comment