Thursday 6 February 2014

PPP3: Manifesto plan

Manifesto Plan:

I have not thought about / done a manifesto since first year so when it came to  thinking and developing one for me as a designer now it was quite a struggle to work out which points were most important. In the end I managed to whittle it down for the presentation, selecting the points that best represent who I am. All the points I came up with that might not of necessarily made it to the final stage are underneath. 


  • Try new things
  • study always be learning
  • step away from graphic design
  • be nice
  • work hard
  • do what you love doing 
  • take risks
  • embrace uncomfortable situations
  • go on adventures

1 . be respectful and polite but remember at the end of the day we are all humans

2 . go deep

3 . there is beauty everywhere keep eyes wide open appreciate everything dog views family

4 . want to make people happy -im easily please

5 . Let your mind wander make new connections in the mind and in life

6 . embrace errors 
  1. laugh have fun
  1. remember who you are 
  2. be flexible flow with a brief
  3. do work you believe in

Doing this manifesto has been very useful as i now feel like I have a greater understanding of who I am as a graphic designer and what I believe is right or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment