Friday 31 January 2014

PPP3 : LCA exhibition

Graphic Design Exhibition - Leeds college of Art

For the third year graphic design exhibition I submitted my gold again poster as I felt it was most suitable for exhibition out of the work I have done so far this year as it is a screen printed poster. The range of posters came out well which were done by Lizzi (far left) Abbas (next left) Greta (next to abbas) and mine (far right). The exhibition was really interesting as it was built up slowly and really became something impressive. I enjoyed the concept of the exhibition and the fact that we could work in the exhibition space, although I did not take advantage of this as I was buried in books for dissertation. I am happy with how my poster looks and feel it was places considerately as it was on a wall which was predominantly screen prints done by a range of people.




No comments:

Post a Comment