Monday 24 March 2014

PPP3 : Jaypee

Jaypee

Jaypee came in to give a talk and set a brief for the class. He spoke about how he has built his career up since studying at Leeds college of art. It was really good to see yet another success story for someone who has done things a little differently and not gone straight into employment from uni. He gave some great advise about how to deal with things after college, such as it is beneficial to get bread and butter clients to bring money in. Jaypee has been successful through working hard and loving what  he does. This sort of passion is really refreshing and is what I want to feel about what I want to do.



The brief that Jaypee set was really exciting to paint a mural on the wall of our briefing room. It is a really great brief but I do not feel like I have the time to partake in it as I am planning of pitching for winter light and have already done the flag brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment