Saturday 15 March 2014

PPP3 : SAY MY NAME

Say My Name:

After a few weeks trying to figure out what our potential studio should be called we may have found a name that works.

We went through many names like 'cups and ice' , 'unforeseen' , 'Shindig' , 'Ladies and gentlemen'.  and then one day whilst I was talking with Lizzi a destiny's child song came up and we joked and said ..we should call the studio that ... we laughed... conversation ended.

Then I went to work and on the train over to Harrogate I started thinking about that destiny's child song and said name and things began to click into place and seemed to work really well so I pitched it  in a very unprofessional way to the group it went something like :

*** NAME PITCH ******
' S A Y M Y N A M E '
It could work as a way of having our own individual personality jazzzz as we could be ....
Say my name - Greta
Say my name - Lizzi
Say my name - Mike
it would make people write stupid emails like...
Hi say my name,
..... LOLZ
or we'd answer the phone ... Hello say my name and make people confused for a split second
we could add in our own branding / do our names in whatever way if we fancy to have our own twisttzzzz
I have mocked up a crapy example.
SAY MY NAME LADZ


Lizzi, Greta and Milke all thought this name works well and we all got a good feeling from this studio name. Now that we have a name it feels like we can start to get things moving and make things more of a reality than just an idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment