Saturday 29 March 2014

PPP3 : PPP Final Presentation

PPP presentation:



This is my PPP final presentation. I felt it went well and then I hopefully covered all the points that I intended to. I never believed John when he said by third year we will enjoy presenting, BUT it is true, I wouldn't say I look forward to it but when I am presenting I feel way more comfortable and able to talk clearly about what I want to talk about which is a skill I never thought I would develop, but I am very glad that I have. My presentation covered my journey from first year ( the year of finding your feet) to second year ( the year of being a sponge and soaking up information) to third year (the year of finding feet, being a sponge and the year of achieving). I covered significants moments in all three years where I felt I learnt something valuable. I also covered the conversations and communication  I have engaged with through out ppp3 as it has been very beneficial for me.  I then moved on to focus on the future and where I envision myself working and future goals which are to set up a studio with Lizzi and Mike for Say My Name.  I also covered my design strategy and manifesto as I feel it is a clear summery of who I am as a designer. and Finally I finished with ticking off all (most) the goals I have set myself this year. I am happy with how this presentation went and got some good feedback from peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment