Monday 28 May 2012

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE FINISHED PIECE



































after the crit I decided I needed to package the products you get in the pack indidualy to make thing neater and therefore read better. I have decided to do this by boxing each thing and also to make things easier to understand I have numbers the boxes from 1-7 in the order that you should open them I have also added some instructions to instruct this. By opening the boxes in this specific order the audience will get the best motivational help.














After the crit I changed the box structure and stock to make it more stable I also followed my peers advise and inclued a the notebook a more graphically directed object I have also included an instruction sheet so that they know what is going on.
I am happy with my final outcome as I feel it meets the brief. Loss of motivation is something that the first years will more than likely experience, and that lack of motivation is stressful and makes you feel awful. This kit can help that and solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment