Friday 31 May 2013

PPP2 : OWN BRAND web

Website source:



This above website was my main source of inspiration when thinking about how I wanted my website. I really like how simple and clean it is, and will represent this in my own website.


Website :

This is how the index page of my website will look. It has all of my design work on it which you would find by scrolling down. By having the work on the first page It will ensure that my audience has seen the work easily and doesn't have to waste time search or going through things. The navigation for this website would also be just as easy to follow.



To see more images from a particular project you would hover over the project and an arrow pointing which ever way you want to go will appear.


Once you click on that arrow it will bring up the next image of the series.


There is also an Info button which is available for you to press if you want to find out more information about the project.


The next page would be the contact page which will be kept simple and to the point. Easy to find the information and easy to find the links to other social media platforms.


For shop and more I would not need to code the pages as they would link to other internet sites the shop would link to a shop website soon as I've set one up and got things to sell! and the More will link to a personal blog probably filled with dogs, so the audience can feel like they know me a bit better.


I think as a website this proposal will work well. It is my aim over summer to get back into coding and create my website. This one would work well as it is easy to use for the audience so will mean people will stay on the site and look at my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment