Friday 31 May 2013

PPP2 : OWN BRANDING

Font Choice:

I wanted a typeface that is strong but not too in your face I used Wordmark to load up all my fonts so I could see which fits the best .



 I have decided to go with the font Brandon Grotesque.



It is a strong but not to over the some typeface, so it will stand out but just the right amount.


Colour selection:


Through looking on my cargo collective and looking at the work I have done this year I noticed I have love of the good old pastel colour, I seem to use it in most projects unbeknown to me. I do love pastel colours so I quite like the fact I have been using them in projects. And for this reason and realisation that I am going to continute the pastel theme into my branding.


These are the computer rendered versions of my scribbles using the sleeted font and selected colours.





I was trying to find the one style the I think best suited me. ( the reason for the line came about when I looked and realised i am constantly covered in dog hair, so the lines are the dog hair. This is completely conceptual and none will notice and realise, it was just the spark for the idea) I decided that as I am not about one style of graphic design I like to mix things up i think concept and appropriateness for each individual brief is more important then 'style' and 'trend' so because I like to mix it up I am going to mix my business card up and have 5 varying logos.

Back :

On the back I didn't want to be just a designer I wanted to inject a little fact about myself too:





Screen Print:

I really love screen print so feel it is appropriate for my identity to be screen printed. Another reason is due to the colour I have chosen, They are pastel spot colours so the best way for me to represent them is by mixing the colours myself. I am going to screen print my stuff during the summer ASAP

This is the preparation of the art work for print.



Mocked up:





Now that I have my Buisness card and logo I can apply it the website and also my creative cv

No comments:

Post a Comment