Friday 31 May 2013

PPP2 : task 8 - Creative cv

Creative CV concept :

I have been looking around at creative CV's to see what is clased as creative, some are awful and others are really clever and successful. The ones I enjoyed the most were the ones that have a strong concept, the ones that didnt have a concept and were just trying to look nice, didnt work. I need to ensure my cv has a concept behind it to make it work as a memorable peice of work.

After thinking for a while and brainstorming about what could represent me in a format for my cv I came up with the concept of a 'creative spark' as my ideas always come to me from creative sparks in my brain which is why I feel so anxious about going forward and aproaching the idustry as what happens if that spark doesnt happen and i end up flapping on the floor like a wet fish. I started to think about what sparked and came up with this :

- Matches
- Flint rock
- wires
- water and electricity

I am going to take the concept of creative spark and team it with matches to create my cv as a box of creative sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment