Friday 31 May 2013

PPP2 : task 8 - part 2

Creative Cv

Now that I have my context I need to prepare my content for the creative CV

things to include :


Skills - Photshop , Indesign , Illustrator, Dream weaver

Interests - Book design, editorial and layout, branding and identity, ideas generation, screen printing,
                retail & promotion

Education - 10 gcse - 5 A's 5 B's,   3 A levels - Art (A) , Photography (A), Eng language (C)
                 
                    Leeds college of art - Foundation ( distinction )
                    Bath school of Art - Ba Graphic communication (completed first year)
                    Leeds college of Art - Ba Graphic Design


I need to think about when to put in my Cv whether I want to represent my personality through design or words. The things Ill want to say about me are :

- Hard working
- pattionate about design
- creative
- enjoys humour / fun design
- obsessed with dog
etc


There are things written on this page that I wont include in my CV like my education at school, and my one year at bath as I think they are irrelavant.

No comments:

Post a Comment