Friday 31 May 2013

PPP2 : task 8 : part 2 Creative cv & pack

Creative CV:


This is my creative CV. I had to be selective with the information I put on it as I did not have a lot of space to work with.


I started off playing with the logo landscape but decided against this as the CV will work better portrait.



The above is the mocked up version of what my CV would look like. I am happy with it I think it represent the concept I am putting across and once it is screen printed for real it should have a really lovely tactile finish to it.

Inside the match box:

To add an element of humour there will be cheesy one liners about sparks and matches etc. This will hopefully lighten the mood and show a bit of my personality 

Work examples :





This is a booklet that will fit inside the match box and will include examples of my work. They won't be very big, so hopefully this will entice the designer to look on my website to see more.

A business card will also be inside the match box.

I am happy with my design pack / Creative CV, I think it represents me well as i've tried to be creative with my concept, whilst keeping everything else as simple as possible. Im really excited to see what it will all look like once it is screen printed.

Injet Mock UP :


To get a feel of the CV i decided to inkjet print the cv just as a mock up. I am happy with the result. I think the colours look really bad due to not being anywhere near the pantone I selected but once I Screen print it should be the perfect colour. 





No comments:

Post a Comment