Friday 31 May 2013

PPP2 : own branding

Branding Me :

To come up with my branding I have been looking at branding and identity work :







The above is a selection of the branding I have been looking at. I really love simple but effective branding. the more stripped back the more I like it. I think stocks and finish is something very important to concider aswell as this can give a totally different effect.


To simplfy my branding i will be using the name I use on most of my social media and login things :

S N K M

Suzanne  Naomi  Katherine  Moore.

I am going to use SNKM as it is what i already use as an identity. Suzanne Moore is too long for the simplistic look I want to achieve at the moment who knows in a few months time!

These are the sketches I have been doing in terms of layout


I will now move on to mocking these up  on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment